Monday, October 31, 2005

Knox a Player!


<bgsound src="http://video.scout.com/Media/Video/23/232686.wmv" loop="1">



Crenshaw High School senior Tyquan Knox is flying under the radar among top recruits in the California. UCLA is still his favorite, but Fresno State might sneak in and land the receiver/defensive back.

Knox out played hotshot receiver prospect Jamere Holland of Taft in the season opener, but still is not getting the hype of other top California prospects. That is better for Fresno State. Knox has stated on numerous occasions that he would commit to UCLA if they offered.

"UCLA is still my leader. If they offered, I'd basically commit, but then I'd like to take some visits," he said.

"They are just a good school and I have a lot of boys up there."

He has a tentatively scheduled visit to Fresno State in early January, and according to Scout.com, Knox has only received two offers.

"I got offered by Washington just recently and Arizona offered me a long time ago. Fresno State is going to offer me soon," said Knox.

"I'm still really waiting for UCLA to offer me."

Knox is a hard nosed player in the mold of a typical Pat Hill recruit, but better. One reason he is flying under rader is because of all the hype surrounding teammate Darian Hagan Jr.

Hagan is the son of former Colorado All-American quarterback of the same name, and is one of the top recruits in the country.

If the video does not load up the direct link is here.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is freakin' awsome.

Please keep the recruiting updates coming.

regular recruiting articles and updates would be sweeeeet!