Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Fresno State Ranked #26 in latest Blogpoll

Fresno State almost cranked the Blogpoll for the first time this season. The Bulldogs came in one slot short at 26th. The Blogpoll is a poll made up of college football bloggers across the country, which I am a voter of.

I was given my first award as the most bias voter for ranking Fresno State #18 in my latest ballot. The Coulter/Krugman Award is all mine.

The CK Award goes to Fresno State blogger MDG, who has the unranked-at-large Bulldogs at #18. Personally, I left Fresno State off my ballot without really considering their body of work, which is worthy of consideration. They nuked a decent Toledo team and dropped a very close one to #20 Oregon. I think there's a case for the Bulldogs if they continue to win before their matchup with (gasp) USC. -MGOBLOG

No comments: