Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Is Pat to Blame for Sweeney Flying the Coup?

The naysayers are going to be coming out on BarkBoard.com talking about Hill let Beau Sweeney get away. Then the Hill supporters will spout off about Sweeney never wanted to attend Fresno State. But who really knows?

But I can say without a doubt, Coach Hill did not recruit Sweeney as hard as the BCS schools that offered. In a few years, we'll see who was right, Sweeney can be a starter at Cal or be riding the pine. And whoever Hill recruits at QB in 08 could be a stud or a flop.

Move on, time to turn our attention to Jerry Davis...

2 comments:

MB said...

I just read this and love the final comment, its as though you were writing that for me.

Its like move along, nothing to see here, now focus on Jerry Davis.

Solid stuff MDG.

BarkBoard.com said...

Davis the man, I will run him down sometime soon...I have some video of him from practice this week but I always get sidetracked after practice and miss him as he leaves...